Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New Items!

If you're new to consignment shopping, part of the fun is that we get new treasures everyday. For this reason, many people stop in on a regular basis to see what's new. I try to carry a wide range of merchandise from designers such as Chico's, Ann Taylor, GAP, Banana Republic, Ellen Tracy, Ralph Lauren, Talbots, Etc., and many, many more.

Just today, we had 5 brand new consigners bring clothes to the store. Some of the highlights include many items with tags still on them. I also received several pairs of shoes to add to our stock. Everything has been so busy today that I can't actually remember what brands we got it!!! LOL!!! But I promise to do a better job in the future.

See you soon!

Alissa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How does your consignment work? who sets prices and what portion do you keep, I keep, etc? do you only keep things for a specified time limit and since I live in Brooklet (near statesboro), I couldnt come in often, so would you contact me if I have sold things?
I have several formal dresses, mother of the groom, formal pant suits and formal wear tops varying in size from 12 - 16. Some still have original price tags on them as they have never been worn.
Thank you for
your time. Linda