Wednesday, April 18, 2007

4/17/07 New items in!

Hello,

We recently received several items in a size 16. This is such a popular size that it is hard to keep them in stock. We have khakis, linen skirts from the Gap, a couple of tops from Chicos and a brand new Vera Bradley bag (Jasmine pattern).

We also received a pink crochet top from Lilly Pulitzer in a size M and a lightwight wool Georgio Armani blazer in a size 6 (natural linen color)

There is alot more to come because we are geting new items in every day!

Alissa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you sell wedding dresses?

Unknown said...

Alyssa,
I'm really interested in the Lily Pink Crocheted top. Is it still available?
Also, I would like to see if I have a check:)
AND...I have alot of Summer clothes that I would like to bring in. Can you call me with the next available date??
Sheri Kicklighter 912-660-5121